Why Candidates Work With Us
The candidates we work with consistently pull ahead of the competition. We are very selective in which candidates we work with. We like to think that the candidates we work with represent the best candidates in the industry.
Most recruiting firms only try to fill jobs, whereas Skyrocket Ventures also places candidates. There’s a subtle difference between the two. So if one of our recruiters is in touch with you, we will want to get to know you and understand both your short-term and long-term goals, so that we can accelerate your career advancement.
If any of these apply to you, or if you can think of another reason, we should talk:
- You’d like to accelerate your career advancement, for reaching both your short and long term goals more quickly.
- You’d like to work for a stronger (or just different) company.
- You’d like a better (or just different) job.
- You’d like to make more money – you’ve been underpaid at your current job for awhile; it’s time to get paid what you’re worth in the market.
- You’d like to save time in your job search.
- You’d like to know which opportunities are best – there are so many companies out there and they’ll all tell you they’re great. You’d like the company and job that’s best for you.
- You’d like a team of dedicated recruiters who will work tirelessly for you, who will be there to work on your behalf even when most recruiters clock out.
- You’d like an advocate who can increase your chance of getting interviews, passing interviews, getting an offer, and making it a great offer.
- You’d like to keep your job search confidential without advertising your plans or posting your resume.
- You’d like to have an inside track with companies – leveraging our ongoing relationships with employers.
- You’d like to get advice and guidance, whether it’s on your resume, interviewing tips, preparation for specific companies, long term plans, knowing what’s hot in the market, etc.
What can Skyrocket Ventures do for your career? Contact us right away!